Nest Hello can send an alert to your smart device, either when someone presses the doorbell or when it detects a person, motion or sound. And it includes a picture so you can see who's there straight away. It's also compatible with Google Home smart speakers so they can announce when someone's at the door.
HD video quality, day & night
Equipped with 1600 x 1200 HD vision, HDR and Night Vision, Nest Hello provides bright and crisp images, right around the clock. And with a 160° field of view and 4:3 aspect, you can see the person head to toe, or parcels on the ground.
HD talk & listen
By using the Nest app you can hear your visitors and have a crystal-clear conversation. Or choose from a selection of pre-recorded responses from within the app.
See live what's happening at home or go back in time with 3 hour event history snapshots.
With an additional Nest Aware subscription (sold separately) you can continuously record everything that’s happening, 24/7 – not just clips. So you can scan through up to 30 days of video history to see what you’ve missed. Nest Aware also sends more intelligent alerts.* You can receive an alert when Nest Hello spots a person, or even when someone’s talking or a dog’s barking. And you can receive an alert when Nest Hello detects a family member or an unfamiliar face. You can create Activity Zones around important areas and receive alerts when something happens there.
Everything about the Nest Hello is private, using security with 128-bit AES with TLS/SSL encryption.
Nest Hello requires a wired doorbell, chime and a 16V transformer. Professional Installation is recommended.
- Requires a wired doorbell, chime and a 16V AC-24 V AC, 8VA transformer
- Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, 2.4 GHz (WEP, WPA, WPA2 encryption supported).
- Working broadband Internet connection with at least 2 Mbps upload speed.
- Requires a compatible phone or tablet with the free Nest app and Bluetooth 4.0. For more info, visit nest.com/uk/requirements.
- At 1600 x 1200, Nest Hello requires 800 to 2000 Kbps of upload bandwidth while streaming video. Nest Hello will use more bandwidth to stream video when there is more motion in the scene. If you subscribe to Nest Aware, your Nest Hello streams all video to the cloud for secure offsite storage. At 1600 x 1200, each Nest Hello could use 150 GB to 600 GB of upload bandwidth per month depending on the video quality setting.
- Chime Connector
- 15° Wedge
- Release Tool
- Masonry Drill Bit
- Window Decal
- Wall Plate
- Extension Wires
- Wall Anchors
* Video streaming, recording and mobile notifications require a working Wi-Fi connection.